Written on the Body
Either using some of the ideas you've created in your Crime Rhyme Scene, or by creating new ideas...
- Make a list of 4 different body parts: head, shoulder, knees, toes
- Make a list of 4 different emotional states: happy, sad, jealous, tired
- Make a list of 4 different things you find in nature: bushes, mountains, rocks, worms
Now match them up into metaphors:
- My head is a happy bush
- My shoulders are sad mountains
- My knees are jealous rocks
- My toes are tired worms
Which of your metaphors make sense? Why do they make sense? Do they make you look at your body and its emotions differently?